Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What more could I ask for?

Today has been one of the best days since Daniel has been gone. I woke up this morning 10 mins before I was supposed to leave the house so of course I didn't get to put any make-up on. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, threw on some clothes and ran out the door. When I got to work my boss told me "Cute Outfit!" And of course I relpied with "Yeah, too bad my face doesn't match it today!" So a few hours pass and the UPS guy walks in a says Hey I have a package for you! I open it up and it is 1 dozen beautiful long stem red roses, in a square vase, with chocolate candy!!! The card inside read...

"Hey beautiful lady! Figured I would send you something to show how much I really love you and miss you. Time will go by fast and we'll be together again soon. Miss you tons and hope this helps. Love, Daniel"

OMGsh are you freaking kidding me!?!? He is so amazing! I never would have expected to get flowers from him when he is on the other side of the country! I am so lucky to have married him! He is the best thing that has ever came into my life! I can not wait to see him!! I could not have asked for a better man to love!!!!

I watched the first episode of Dancing With the Stars last night! All I can say is WOW! This is going to be a great season. I really have no idea who I want to win. Misty May looked absolutely stunning! And Warren Sapp really impressed me. Cloris made me laugh so hard!!! That woman reminds me of my 76 year old great-grandmother!! I can not wait for tonight!! I also got to watch the season premiere of CSI: Miami which was also amazing!!! I love so many shows that come on in the fall! Dirty, Sexy, Money comes back on Oct. 1st and I can not wait!!!

Well I guess I need to get back to work, I will try and post again later tonight but I am sure I will probably be in front of the tv all night! =]

1 comment: